International Business Coach Shares Proven Strategies for Business Owners to Achieve a Seven-Figure Net Profit
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Kurt Hegetschweiler discuss the following:
- What are some tips to grow and restructure your team so your business can be successful and achieve a seven-figure net profit?
- What is an unfair advantage – the thing you do that others don’t?
- What percentage of your time do you (or your team) spend on tasks that make money and how well are you doing them?
- How do you achieve significant profit and volume growth?
- How do you figure out your break-even point for your business?
Kurt Hegetschweiler is a 14-year building industry business coach, known in his native Australia as the “Millionaire Maker.” He has helped builders and building contractors run more profitable businesses with some achieving a seven-figure net profit within three years. He is the founder of Builders Coach and the author of “Million Dollar Builder,” an international best-selling book in three business categories in five countries.
People also listened to this: Engineered for Success with Veronica Schnitzius