Interactive99 is an online media agency that makes businesses grow. Interactive99’s number ONE priority is to help you sell more of your products/services, to more new and existing customers at a higher margin while lowering cost per acquisition. Jeff Gordon who started Interactive99 in February 2011 joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Gordon discuss the following:
- So what is Interactive99 and how did it start?
- What is your specialty?
- Why did you name it Interactive99? Does that have any particular meaning?
- Ok, so you’re an interactive marketing agency. There seems to be a lot of them out there. What really sets you apart from the rest of the bunch?
- The web seems cluttered with advertisements? What is the state of online marketing today?
- What results can Interactive99 you get their clients? Do you have a success story?
- What is the future of online marketing and how do you see Interactive99’s growing with the changes?
Jeff Gordon has been in the online marketing space for 10 years. A results oriented individual with a high marketing IQ, he excel at positively motivating teams to happily accomplish goals. Jeff has been with big brands such as LowerMyBills, Experian, and eHarmony, and fully understands the tactics of running various campaigns including Social Media, Affiliates, Display and Creative Development.
Jeff started Interactive99 in February 2011. Interactive99 is an online media agency that makes businesses grow. Interactive99’s number ONE priority is to help you sell more of your products/services, to more new and existing customers at a higher margin while lowering cost per acquisition. Our agency has done this over and over again for many of our past and current clients, dropping tens of millions of dollars directly to their bottom line. Jeff created this winning strategy by implementing fundamental digital advertising methods that have been vetted and proven over many years in this space. Let Interactive99 take your business temperature.
Contact Interactive99 today for a FREE site audit and consultation.
Related Web Site: Interactive99.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: