Instagram, Cybersquatting and What Every Brand Needs to Know About Intellectual Property
Tatiana J. Whytelord, Founder and President of Intelligent Brand Extension joins Enterprise Radio. I.B.E. is an international brand development and strategy firm for small and medium-sized enterprises.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- In a sentence, how would you describe intellectual property to an entrepreneur who is launching or currently manages a brand?
- How is intellectual property broken up and what are the distinctions? (Patents; Trade Secrets; Trademark; Copyright)
- Can you explain to us what makes a brand successful and how a smart approach to managing intellectual property can help to grow a brand?
- What do you believe are the top intellectual property and branding issues entrepreneurs need to be aware of today?
- What steps should brands be doing to protect themselves?
Founder and President Tatiana J. Whytelord is an Intellectual Property, Branding & Advertising Law Expert with over 20 years of experience gained at top tier law firms and multinationals in Canada, USA, France, Monaco, Italy, Mexico, UK and Australia. Tatiana has advised on IP portfolios and strategies for many luxury brand groups including LVMH, Diageo, Gucci, Marithe & Francois Girbaud, BMW, Perrier-Jouet, Mumm and Courvoisier. She regularly sits on the advisory panels of start ups and new-to-world brands.
Tatiana was recently recognized by the National Association of Professional Women for outstanding excellence and dedication to her profession.