HydraQuik: The world’s fastest hot water delivery system
John Lund, Co-Founder of HydraQuik the world’s fastest hot water delivery system and much needed solution to provide virtually instant hot water at every faucet in a home or business joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest John Lund discuss the following:
- I understand you have recently invented a new and improved hot water delivery system. Can you tell me more about HydraQuik?
- Products that help save and conserve water are in high demand, especially on the west coast. How does HydraQuik help with the issue of water shortage?
- Waiting for water to turn hot in the shower, or at any facet, is not only time consuming, but wastes water. I understand HydraQuik allows you to use a smartphone to program set times to have hot water ready for you when you turn on the facet. Can you tell me how this works?
- Many companies use crowdfunding to develop products. Can you tell me about your Kickstarter campaign you recently launched?
- Where can people go to get involved with this amazing hot water delivery system and to find out more about HydraQuik?
HydraQuik is the world’s fastest hot water delivery system, saving thousands of gallons of water every year. HydraQuick was founded by a team with a strong background in hot water delivery systems and a true passion for conserving water. For more information, please visit www.hydra-quik.com.