How To Transition From a Wantrepreneur To an Entrepreneur
Raya Khashab, Co-Founder and CEO of ezClocker a time tracking and scheduling software for small businesses joins Enterprise Radio to talk about how to transition from a “Wantrepreneur” to an “Entrepreneur”.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Raya Khashab discuss the following:
- What is ezClocker? And how did you come up with the idea?
- What prevents people from pursuing their dreams and becoming an entrepreneur?
- What advice would you give people who are thinking of making the jump into entrepreneurship
- What’s the hardest thing you encountered when you became an entrepreneur?
- Knowing what you know today what would you have done differently?
- Any books you recommend?
Raya Khashab is the CEO and co-founder of ezClocker a time tracking and scheduling software for small businesses. Raya is passionate about customers and building products that change the way people run their business. She is also a big supporter of the startup community and helping people achieve their dreams.
People also listened to this: Facing Tough Decisions During Your Entrepreneurial Journey