How to transform your brand’s perception through social employee advocacy
Ismael El-Qudsi, CEO and co-founder of social employee advocacy platform SocialReacher that empowers your company’s employees and collaborators to be social advocates for your brand joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ismael El-Qudsi discuss the following:
- Please tell us a little about your story, specifically, how and why you decided to start your digital marketing agency when you were at such a high point in your career, having served in leadership positions at Microsoft and Havas Media Group?
- Why did you start SocialReacher?
- What are the benefits of employee social advocacy versus executing a campaign with social media influencers or bloggers, for example?
- What is the impact that employee social advocacy can have in organizations?
- What are your top three tips for a successful employee social advocacy program?
- How can people find out more about what you have shared here?
Ismael is CEO and co-founder of Internet República, one of Spain’s leading digital marketing agencies, since November 2011. Internet República is the parent company of SocialPubli.com and SocialReacher, two startups founded in 2015 and 2016, respectively, where Ismael also serves as CEO.
During the three years prior to the establishment of Internet República, Ismael was Head of SEO and Social Media in the digital department at Havas. As a Technical Engineer in Computer Management, his career has always been linked to the internet. Previously, he was in charge of Microsoft’s search engine Bing in Spain and acted as project manager of many TPI websites, including the Spanish search engine Noxtrum.
Ismael teaches at the Master Internet Business (MIB) program, ESIC and Instituto de Empresa. He also teaches online marketing on the Latin American platform ‘Mejorando la Web’ and has been invited as a visiting professor to the University of Santo Domingo.
Ismael speaks regularly at events related to online marketing and search engines, such as Search Congress, OME, and EventoBlog España (EBE), among others. He is also a founding partner of Asociación de Inversores y Emprendedores de Internet (AIEI) and created one of Spain’s most important events within the business: Internet Es Tuyo.
His digital marketing experience spans over 20 years. Considered a leader in all things digital marketing, SEO and social media related, Ismael was recently recognized as one of the top 50 Spanish online marketing and entrepreneurial influencers on Twitter.
He currently resides between South Florida, where he has opened the U.S. headquarters of his agency, and Madrid, Spain.