How to successfully penetrate a new, competitive market with Raul Gutierrez, Strategic Partner of Italkraft
Raul Gutierrez, Strategic Partner at Italkraft, the full-service Italian kitchen, bathroom, and closet design and installation company, which has taken over 60 percent of the luxury development market share within ten years of business in South Florida joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eMiami (Greater Miami Entrepreneurs).
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Raul Gutierrez discuss the following:
- What do you feel is the one differentiating factor Italkraft has that sets it apart from other kitchen design and installation companies in the market?
- What has been the company’s greatest achievement since it has been open for business? How did it affect the overall success of the business?
- Do you feel that it was timing or preparation that led to the company’s success with developers? What is the strongest asset of Italkraft’s business model?
- Are you planning on expanding to different markets? If so, where to? How have you prepared for the next, necessary steps?
- What are some tips that you can offer our listeners on entrepreneurship in a competitive market? What about in kitchen design and installation?
As a sales and marketing maestro in his own right, Raul Gutierrez is widely regarded for his ability to direct the strategic development and management of flourishing businesses. He has flawlessly executed and successfully closed more than $200 million in sales for various organizations throughout his 20-year career in the construction industry.
Gutierrez joined ITALKRAFT, LLC in 2012, and manages the luxury kitchen, bathroom and closet brand’s overall planning and strategy in relation to purchasing and product development. A savvy businessman, Gutierrez negotiates long-term deals with raw material suppliers throughout the world, while simultaneously creating installation methods that ensure swift service and maximizes clients’ investments. Through his extensive network of contacts with developers of luxury real estate projects and leading interior designers, Gutierrez has successfully gained ITALKRAFT access into some of the most coveted condominium and rental projects on the market. It is these personal and longstanding relationships that have aided Gutierrez in expanding the brand’s reach into new markets including Houston, New York, Chicago and Washington D.C.
Adding to his extensive sales capabilities, Gutierrez opened and managed 18 branch offices in South America, Central America and the Caribbean while serving as a board member for several prestigious construction companies. By spearheading the construction of major airports, hospitals and hotels within these three markets, Gutierrez expanded these brands into new territories where they are now considered the best in the business. His career changed direction in 2007 when he decided to exclusively work with kitchens and produced $65 million in revenue before he was in the industry for more than two years.
Gutierrez is a native of Miami and returned to his home after graduating from the College of the Holy Cross in Massachusetts. He is heavily involved in the community and is dedicated to being an instrumental part of the city’s continued growth.