How to Keep your Marketing Team Together When You’re Apart
Mirko Holzer, Founder and CEO of BrandMaker, acknowledged as one of the most successful software managers in Germany joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Mirko Holzer discuss the following:
- What are the key challenges facing marketing teams as a large part or even entire teams work from home?
- What are the five key functions marketing teams need to accomplish even though they are distributed remotely?
- What are the key steps in deploying a marketing operations planning system that lets marketing teams work as well apart as they do together? How can CMOs manage, measure and communicate marketing strategy and impact in today’s globally fragmented and distributed environment?
- How are martech platforms such as BrandMaker delivering value through this cycle of business upheaval and the resulting scramble to re-cast and re-plan?
- What value does BrandMaker’s Marketing Operations Maturity Model give CMOs?
Mirko Holzer is a passionate entrepreneur and one of the most successful software managers in Germany. Since 2008, he has been the strategic head and driving force behind the success story of BrandMaker.
Born in Karlsruhe, Germany, he recognized the digitalization trend in marketing at an early stage and dared to start his own business while studying computer science. He has always been most interested in developing marketing software and technology within the IT landscape. Holzer took his first entrepreneurial steps in at the beginning of 2000 with the development of digital asset management, web-to-publish and marketing resource management software solutions. The solutions he programmed became central applications of the BrandMaker MRM platform.
In 2008, Holzer founded BrandMaker GmbH together with Sven A. Schäfer. Since then, the company has been a pioneer in the field of marketing process optimization and today, according to the analysts at Forrester and Gartner, it is the most successful provider and market leader in the field of marketing resource management worldwide.
The BrandMaker solution makes marketing a powerhouse for companies. It enables marketing managers to optimize their budgets, employee workflows, campaigns and performance as well as to cope with the complexity of global marketing. More than 300 companies with more than 100,000 users worldwide, responsible for more than two million assets and about 20 billion Euro, have trusted BrandMaker for years, including Deutsche Bank, Daimler, Carl Zeiss, Shell and Bayer. BrandMaker is currently achieving its highest growth rates in the US, with well-known customers, including the world’s leading online retailer Amazon.
People also listened to this: Aaron Vick introduces Novara for Social Media eDiscovery