Christopher R. Manske, a CFP® as well as owner and operator of Manske Wealth Management and the Author of the upcoming book, The Prepared Investor again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Christopher R. Manske discuss the following:
- Tell us again how you first got started in the financial advisor field and about your fascinating military background.
- So what are some of your tips for how to gain financial success in 2020?
- You mention the fact that extra spending is second half of a budget plan and goal setting is for the first half of a new year’s resolution. Tell us more about what you mean by that.
- What are some questions one can ask themselves to know they are on track and being fiscally responsible from the onset this year?
- When do you know it is time to engage with a financial advisor to help with your financial goals?
- For those families with kids, is it ever too early to start talking to them about being financially responsible?
- There is a lot going on in the world globally and we are in crisis mode when you consider the world stage. You have a new book coming that speaks to how to start crisis preparation with three steps. First tell us about your upcoming book ‘The Prepared Investor’.
- What are the three steps identified in the book on how to start preparing for a crisis.
- What is the timing for the book and who is it geared towards.
- Give us some additional pieces of advice from the book that may help anyone listening today.
Christopher R. Manske, CFP® is owner and operator of Manske Wealth Management and the Author of the upcoming book, The Prepared Investor. Over his twenty-year investing career, Manske spent two of them as the Lead Financial Advisor to the University of Texas Employee Assistance Provider where he served a public and private population of over 100,000 people. He also spent over a decade with Merrill Lynch where he was often recognized in the top fraction of one percent of financial advisors. He was selected to help train thousands of financial advisors across the country so they could better build a world class wealth management practice within the Merrill Lynch platform.
Manske graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1995 and served in the Army for six years while achieving the rank of Captain. After leaving the military, he did his post-graduate work at Rice University and today is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ leading a disciplined and well-credentialed team providing sophisticated wealth management and individualized investment advice. Manske has been quoted in the Wall street Journal, US News and World Report, Financial Advisor Magazine among countless others for his thought leadership in the financial space.
People also listened to this: Turning your dreams into reality