How to Entertain, Educate and Inspire Audiences as a Keynote Speaker
Bobby Glen James, a keynote speaker, host of the #Biz4Good podcast, and president of SpeakUp Speakers Studio joins Enterprise Radio. He has a passion for doing good in the world, and for teaching other speakers how to entertain, educate and inspire audiences.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bobby Glen James discuss the following:
- Tell us a bit about your business background. You’ve been involved with more than 20 startups; how did that happen?
- You’ve taken your business knowledge and used it to educate other entrepreneurs. How did you become a professional speaker?
- What principles do you follow when you’re speaking to an audience?
- What’s the best way for speakers and coaches to connect with an audience?
- You’re also the host of the #Biz4Good podcast. Is speaking to an audience onstage different than speaking to an audience of podcast listeners?
Bobby Glen James is an Accountability Leadership keynote speaker, author and president of Speakup Speakers Studio. He’s also the host of the popular #Biz4Good show podcast, which has featured prominent guests such as John Lee Dumas and former NBA star, Mark Eaton.
Bobby has two decades of experience as a keynote speaker, training corporations across the United States, and speaking to hundreds of audiences about Accountability Leadership and Customer Service. He has been featured in well-known media such as Business.com and KUTV news.
He’s the co-founder of Speakup Speakers Association in Salt Lake City, UT, where the core mission is to teach professional speakers, coaches and trainers how to captivate audiences with three guiding principles: to entertain, educate, and inspire.
Bobby’s ideas and insights come from more than 20 years of experience as a speaker and business owner. He’s personally been involved in over 20 startups, has hosted hundreds of networking events, and has trained thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners in the United States.
People also listened to this: Fresh Brewed Tech, bringing cohesion and awareness to the San Diego tech ecosystem