How to Create a Business That Runs Without You
Dale Beaumont, Founder & CEO of BRiN and an award-winning technology entrepreneur, international speaker and author of 16 best-selling books again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to create a business that runs without you.
- Why should entrepreneurs build a business that runs without them?
- What do business owners need to know before they get started?
- What are the two biggest things that hold people back?
- So what are ‘Systems’ and how does one go about building them?
- Once you have made business systems where do you store them?
- You also like using video to create systems. Why is that?
- How can people find out more information about building systems?
Dale Beaumont is an Award-Winning Technology Entrepreneur, International Speaker & Author of 16 Best-Selling books.
Dale started his first business at 19 and has been building companies ever since. One of those companies is now a multimillion dollar enterprise, which has enabled Dale to become an Investor, Philanthropist, and to step foot in 70 countries.
Dale has been featured in Forbes Magazine, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, Gizmodo and GQ, just to name a few.
With a passion to give back, Dale’s goal is to help more than one million entrepreneurs around the world with BRiN, “The World’s First Business Advisor Powered by Artificial Intelligence”.
Available for free as a smartphone App, BRiN is now capable of providing personalised education and human-like support to every entrepreneur on the planet, all at the same time.
Social Media Links:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/dalebeaumont | https://www.facebook.com/BRiNdotai
Twitter: @Dale_Beaumont | @brindotai
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dalejbeaumont | https://www.instagram.com/brin.ai