How to Bring Breakthrough Inventory Control & Accuracy to Your Warehouse
Kevin DeLine, the Senior Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kevin DeLine discuss the following:
- What are the problems that warehouses face when it comes to inventory?
- On that topic, let’s dive further into this need for mobile solutions and inventory accuracy. What key benefits do you think make Cloud Inventory unique as a provider of warehouse inventory solutions?
- How do your warehousing customers meet and exceed their target KPIs?
- When adopting inventory management software, easy integration with your warehouses’ existing systems is crucial for customers. Can you explain the benefits that come from an ERP agnostic solution like Cloud Inventory?
- Thinking long-term, how do tools like Cloud Inventory provide flexibility and sustainability for warehouse performance as buyer behavior and business needs change?
Kevin DeLine is the Senior Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
An accomplished senior executive, DeLine has over 20 years of experience successfully developing, implementing, and managing innovative inventory management solutions. As the Senior Director of Product Management, DeLine leads a team that designs and manages mobile-first, cloud-based inventory management products built to increase productivity, ensure compliance, optimize inventory, and generate revenue.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
People also listened to this: Privacy, authenticity and the cost of free