How to best avoid accidents with Michael E. Rubinstein, the Rabbi Lawyer
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California again joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs) and is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- Michael, it’s a pleasure to have you back on EPN. As you told us last time, you’re known as the “Rabbi Lawyer”. For the sake of some of our newer listeners, can you elaborate on what area of law you focus your practice on?
- We definitely did get some great feedback and participation since we last had you on EPN. Give us an update on some of the cases you’ve handled and successes you’ve experienced since then.
- You sound passionate about what you do. What is it about this area of law that so interests you?
- You’ve been practicing law for several years, Michael. What are some of the trends you’ve noticed as a personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles?
- Can you give our listeners some parting advice on how to best avoid accidents and some of the other scenarios you mentioned?
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters.
You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog atwww.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer, Facebook at Rabbi Lawyer, and now on Instagram too! Hashtag Rabbilawyer.