How this author leveraged his own setbacks to increase his own success
Jeffrey A. Martinovich, a First Gulf War Veteran, MBA, and CEO of JAM Accelerator, LLC, a business consulting and incubation firm joins Enterprise Radio. His book is called: Just One More: The Wisdom of Bob Vukovich.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Tell me about what inspired the choice to use a parable and how that unfolded for you?
- Why was this title chosen for the book? What is the significance of the title?
- What is the most important thing that people DON’T know about your subject, that they need to know?
- What would you love to see happen as a result of this book and audiobook getting out to your audience – how would you like it to impact the world?
Jeffrey A. Martinovich is a First Gulf War Veteran, MBA, and CEO of JAM Accelerator, LLC, a business consulting and incubation firm. Previously, Jeff was Founder and CEO of MICG Investment Management, a billion-dollar wealth management firm. After the 2008 Financial Crisis, Jeff rejected three government plea offers, resulting in a 14-year prison sentence. Yet the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals reversed twice, two U.S. District Court Judges were removed, and after nearly 7 years, he was released to home confinement in May 2020 to begin rebuilding his life. His book is Just One More: The Wisdom of Bob Vukovich.
People also listened to this: Professional Builders Secrets with Russ and Sky Stephens