How Small Business Owners Can Optimize Their Workspace
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jason Shepherd discuss the following:
- What is REACTIV and where did the idea come from?
- Tell me a bit about how you see real estate evolving and the role REACTIV plays in that future?
- How do you see this being received and adopted–where is the value and impact?
- How can this help small business owners/entrepreneurs?
- Can you give some real examples of how this is being used?
Jason Shepherd is an investor, entrepreneur, and community builder. For the past several years, his focus has been on optimizing real estate investing and the transactional process as well as galvanizing property ownership’s role as host to connect community.
Jason is co-founder of an investment fund (DP Assets), a real estate brokerage firm (Atlas Real Estate Group), a wellness based social club (Archipelago) and marketplace technology (REACTIV). It is Jason’s goal to lead efforts in reimagining how the world interacts with real estate and the role it plays in how we gather.
People also listened to this: Securing the Remote Work Force