Ed Chambliss the author of “A One-Legged Stool: How Shareholder Primacy Has Broken Business (And What We Can Do About It)” and Founder and CEO of Best Friend Brands joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
- Why did you write this book?
- Who is the audience for your book?
- What do you hope business leaders will learn from reading your book?
- What are some actionable takeaways that you can offer?
- I know you offer Six Steps for Business Leaders, which one do you think is most important and why?
Ed Chambliss is the founder and CEO of Best Friend Brands, a marketing consultancy helping companies succeed by satisfying the needs of all their stakeholders. Previously, Ed was CEO of Phelps, a marketing communication agency in Los Angeles. Most recently, Ed published “A One-Legged Stool: How Shareholder Primacy Has Broken Business (And What We Can Do About It.)”
People also listened to this: The Future of Private Aviation