Yuval Samson, the Co-Founder and CEO of Eyecon, an app that is a dialer for your phone and social media apps that assigns pictures automatically, as posted by the contacts in your list, on your phone and messaging contact lists joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Yuval Samson discuss the following:
- Can you please tell us about Eyecon and how it came about?
- Eyecon can be used by everyone — both in business and in their personal lives. Can you please describe the app and how it works and how it is changing how we connect with others?
- You decided early on to make the app fee free and ad free. Can you tell us why this was so important to you?
- Your app is very popular globally. One of the reasons is because users develop another level of intimacy with their callers. Can you tell us why this is so important in sales and in business?
- How can we find the Eyecon app and how does it get the pictures into the various facets of the app so easily? Does it update on its own or does the user have to do it regularly?
Yuval Samson is a serial entrepreneur, who currently is CEO and co-founder of Eyecon Global. He has a track record of leading software and mobile services companies, and an extensive software development/engineering background. Before Eyecon, he co-founded Florapps (software) and Mobillion (mobile) services. His apps are in use globally and he is a renowned entrepreneur and technology expert.
People also listened to this: How The Pavemint App is Changing the Way People Park