How Much Do Titan Roller Shutters Cost?
Considering getting roller shutters for your home? Here’s everything you need to know about how much they will cost. When it comes to protecting your home from the elements, it’s a wise decision to purchase titan roller shutters.
Not only do they provide excellent protection against high winds, rain, and hail, but they also help keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter. And, of course, they also add an extra level of security. But how much do roller shutters actually cost? Read on to find out.
What Factors Affect the Cost of Roller Shutters?
There are a few factors that will affect the overall cost of your roller shutters, including:
- The size of your windows: Obviously, the larger the window, the more expensive the shutter will be.
- The number of windows: If you’re planning on shutter all of the windows in your home, that’s going to cost more than to just shutter a few. However, many companies offer discounts for ordering multiple shutters, so be sure to ask about that when you’re getting quotes.
- The type of roller shutter: There are three main types of roller shutters – manual, electric, and solar. Manual shutters are operated by a hand-crank, electric shutters are operated by a switch or remote control, and solar shutters are powered by batteries that are charged by the sun. Electric and solar shutters will obviously cost more than manual ones, but they’re also much easier to operate.
- The material: Roller shutters can be made from a variety of materials including aluminium, steel, timber, or PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Aluminium is the most popular option as it’s strong yet lightweight and doesn’t rust. However, it is more expensive than other options.
- The finish: The way your roller shutter looks is also a factor in its price. Most companies offer a range of finishes including powder coating (which gives the shutter a smooth matte finish), anodizing (which gives it a glossy finish), and wood grain finishes (which give it a natural timber look). Obviously, more complex finishes will cost more money.
To get an accurate quote for your roller shutters, we recommend contacting a few different companies and getting quotes from each one – that way, you can compare prices and find the best deal possible. Many companies also offer interest-free payment plans which can make your purchase more affordable.
Ready to get started?
Roller shutters are an excellent way to protect your home from the elements and add an extra level of security. As with anything though, some research is required to get the highest quality product for the best deal possible – good luck!