How Mobile Car Wash Company is Impacting the On-Demand Economy
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scot Wingo discuss the following:
- Let’s start with how you came up with idea of Spiffy?
- How does this benefit customers who are used to going to a car wash establishment?
- The on-demand economy is popular today, catering to those at work and at home. How is Spiffy helping revolutionize this industry today?
- Can you explain the anti-DIY trend and what trends do you see now & even looking to next year 2018?
- What would you tell future CEOs who are thinking about joining the on-demand economy?
Scot Wingo is a four-time serial entrepreneur and industry thought leader in the e-commerce and on-demand economy realms. The former Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year winner (2012) has appeared on CNBC, The Today Show and contributed his expertise to the WSJ, New York Times, Washington Post, Bloomberg, AP, Reuters and many other publications. Recently, he has been featured on outlets like Forbes discussing trends in the trends in the on-demand economy.
People also listened to this: Good People: The Only Leadership Decision That Really Matters