How Immersion-Based learning is the best way to learn a foreign language
Joe Carson, Co-Founder at “City Speakeasy”, which is a foreign language school in New York City as well as Raleigh, NC joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how immersion-based learning is the best way to learn a foreign language.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Joe Carson discuss the following:
- What is your company, where are you located, and who do you provide to?
- How did you come up with this idea? What opportunity did you see here?
- What differentiates you from your competitors?
- What means did you use to attract customers?
- How have processes and systems made your company run more efficiently?
City Speakeasy wants to help you master a foreign language – in a fun, engaging, and effective way. Classes in both NYC and Raleigh, NC are designed to immerse you in a new language, teaching you in a way that’s fun, engaging, and leaves you wanting to learn more. Through their courses, you’ll learn from native speakers and award-winning teachers, practice in real-world social settings, and meet other ambitious students looking to speak new languages.