Paul Klebanov, a young entrepreneur who built a multi million dollar ecommerce business and lost it all before the age of 30 joins eCommerce Radio. Today, he is a marketing educator and speaker at SEMrush.com, the world’s leading competitive research tool for online marketers.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Paul Klebanov discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself ?
- Can you tell us a more bout how you started and maybe some insight or strategies that you used to grow so quickly ?
- So once you made the accounts and you had inventory and products to stock, how did you sell them ?
- For someone looking to build an online business, do you have any hiring tips ?
- Any resources that you would recommend to learn more about these topics and what would you recommend someone just getting started in building an online business?
- So what ultimately caused the downfall of your business and how would you do things differently the second time around?
- Any advice for first time entrepreneurs or someone interested in starting a business ?
- Can you tell us a little bit about where you are now and if you have any special project lined up ?
- What is the biggest difference between working for yourself and someone else?
Hi, my name is Paul Klebanov. I used to work a depressing hamster wheel 9-5 job, but now I’m a professional Marketing Educator & Speaker.
My family moved from Belarus to America when I was 5 years old. We came here with very little, and we barely knew anyone.
I was bitten by the business bug early. But some people in my life didn’t understand the value of being entrepreneurial.
When I was in elementary school, I used to buy and trade my friend’s sandwiches. Sometimes I earned $350 per week. When I got bored with that, I sold software to my teachers in between classes.
But my Rabbi didn’t value my savvy. He said I’d be a loser my whole life.
But when I was 14, that all changed.
I discovered a digital marketing strategy that helped me generate millions of dollars in leads & revenue for my clients! After that, I kept learning everything I could about marketing.
Anything I could get my hands on; inbound (email) marketing, SEO (search engine optimization), sales psychology, paid traffic, direct response copywriting, content marketing, social media marketing, business automation.
I even built my own $3.1 million business – PPL Stores LLC. I lost it too, but that’s a story for another time.
Today, I’m a professional Marketing Educator and Speaker at SEMrush, using my words and speeches to uncover the knowledge gained from years of hardship and experience and reveal everything I continue to learn on my journey to get it all back.
I’m absolutely crazy about not only producing a fun and memorable experience for your audience but making business grow by using my words and speeches to take away the mystery of marketing, and replace it with knowledge—or, those little “a-ha!” moments that gift your audience with crystal-clear clarity: that invaluable moment when you know your audiences productivity just shot up because they get it.
Whether you’re interested in booking me for your next conference, schedule an interview, join as a guest on your podcast, present on a live webinar or join your YouTube show; each presentation and appearance is either custom tailored to fit your goals or developed entirely from the ground up during our 1 on 1 call to fit the interests and goals of your audience.