Nikki Arnold, Founder and Director of Inspired Living International, which is based on the nineteen-billion-dollar industry within the self-development market sector joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how entrepreneur’s use the power of positive thinking in order to succeed.
- What is the # 1 Key Ingredient any up-and-coming entrepreneur needs to succeed in living their passion?
- What else is vitally important in order to succeed as an entrepreneur?
- What would you tell someone who says “they can’t” or thinks they will fail?
- What’s the worst position to be in when wanting to start your own business or achieve some other goal?
- What advice would you have for someone looking to change their work situation and make their passion their profession?
- How did you overcome the hurdles/obstacles of your past to make your dream of having your own successful business and becoming an author a reality?
- Any advice for budding entrepreneur’s on where to get started?
- What tip would you give someone who’s struggling to achieve success?
Nikki Arnold JP is the author of ‘Positivithink: How to Thrive, Not Just Survive’, speaker, coach and Founder / Director of Inspired Living International, which is based on the nineteen-billion-dollar industry within the self-development market sector (consider the phenomenon of ‘The Secret’).
Nikki’s passion is to share her many insights with others to help them live the best life possible. She empowers others to reach their highest potential, to have courage, to believe in themselves and live a fulfilled, successful, positive life.