Richard Milam, CEO of EnableSoft, a software company that helps small businesses eliminate the burden of routine data processes without programing again joins Enterprise Radio to tell businesses how not to end the year in the ‘black’. Milam encourages businesses to revisit in-house processes by replacing high hiring costs with efficient software allowing employers and existing employees to be more resourceful and profitable.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Richard Milam discuss the following:
- What are some ways employers can make sure they are on track for 2015 productivity wise and what are some steps that business owners take now to end 2014 on a high note?
- When you say eliminate manual data processes, what do you mean by that?
- What if I’m a small business with a very low budget. Can I still make improvements internally to increase efficiency and where do you recommend I start?
- Explain what is FoxTrot and how does the software help small businesses?
- As a company, are you mainly focused on small businesses or do you help large corporations as well?
- How are companies using your software to increase their ROI?
- Looking ahead, are there any other industries EnableSoft will focus on for 2015?
- Where can our listeners go to download Foxtrot or to get more information on your offerings?
Mr. Richard Milam founded EnableSoft, Inc. in 1995 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Milam has been Director of Quality Assurance & New Product Development at Star Scientific, Inc. since April, 2007. He served with Brown & Williamson Tobacco Corporation for eight years as Senior Project Manager for the dissolvable hard tobacco invented by Star and manufactured for B&W. At Brown & Williamson, Mr. Milam was responsible for all aspects of its dissolvable product development initiative. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Auburn University.