How Advisors Can Help Calm Fears During Economic Insecurity
Adam Lampe, CEO of Mint Wealth Management, a wealth management firm in Houston, Texas specializing in holistic wealth advice, risk management, and tax efficient investing joins Enterprise Radio.
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the way people are managing their money? What sort of shifts have you seen in your clients?
- How have you worked with your clients to mitigate heightened fear over the past year as a result of the economic instability brought about by the pandemic?
- What advice do you have for individuals who come to you with concern over having enough money, especially in the last year?
- Do you think the COVID-19 pandemic will permanently change the way wealth management firms operate and support their clients? If so, how?
- How do you advise clients to plan for unprecedented expenses? How can individuals looking to cultivate their nest-egg allocate for emergencies in the future?
Adam Lampe is the CEO and Co-Founder of Mint Wealth Management. For over 18 years, Adam has helped high net worth individuals, affluent families, foundations, and institutions work toward their financial goals through holistic financial planning. He has extensive experience in areas such as wealth management, tax and retirement planning, and numerous others. He’s been featured in major industry publications such as CNN Business and MarketWatch, as well as appeared on industry radio shows and news outlets.
Adam supports the next generation by teaching retirement planning courses at Lone Star College and Prairie View A&M University. He graduated #1 in his class from Texas Tech University, where their financial planning program has been ranked the top financial planning program in the nation . He leads all development efforts within the firm, and strives to make his client’s success his mission.
People also listened to this: Solution to helping not only to reduce carbon emissions but lowering energy costs