How A Nebulizing Diffuser Can Enhance Your Working Environment At Home
If you did not work from home in the past year, you probably know someone who did. The global pandemic redefined the workplace and working from home became a necessity if not a lifesaver. Experts say that working from home is likely to linger and become the new normal. To some, the idea of working from home is a nightmare, especially if you have young children or other distractions. A good number of people cannot fully concentrate at home because of the trappings and guilty pleasures they are exposed to.
Is it possible to be fully productive while working from home? The simple answer to this question is yes and this article shares a few tips on how to make your home a conducive environment for productivity, inspiration and relaxation.
Benefits of aromatherapy while working from home
If you are not familiar with aromatherapy, it is the therapeutic use of aromatic essential oils that are derived from plants and plant parts. These potent oils have a myriad of wellness benefits. Oils like lavender, rosemary, geranium and a host of others have been proven to significantly enhance your mood, boost concentration, treat minor aches and so on. Essential oils literally transform your mind and body when introduced into your space. The following is a quick rundown of top aromatherapy benefits while working from home.
- Spark your day with uplifting aromas like lemon essential oil. This energizes you and prepares you to get started. Many people have a problem warming up to a working mood at home. Citrusy oils like lemon, lemongrass, grapefruit and others invigorate you accordingly to get you moving.
- Boost optimal concentration and focus with essential oils. When you have brain fog and cannot seem to maintain focus, oils like lavender and peppermint will jumpstart your mind. Sharpened focus and concentration ensure that you are fully productive at home.
- Essential oils cleanse and purify air and this is what you need when working from home. Ward away viruses and microbes this way. When your home office setup is well aerated and purified, you will certainly perform better in your daily tasks.
- Essential oils deodorize your space. This effectively gets rid of bad or unpleasant odors so that you can tackle your job without any disturbance.
- Aromatherapy is mainly known for health benefits where you can treat aches, pains, anxiety and even respiratory conditions. Feeling unwell while working from home should not deter you from reaching your goals each day. Incorporating essential oils is the best way to treat minor symptoms as you undertake your official duties. When you have a stuffy nose for example, diffuse some peppermint oil and experience the difference.
How to implement aromatherapy effectively at home
When working from home, how you apply essential oil matters greatly. Poor quality aromatherapy will surely not work as you desire. Firstly, your oils should not come into contact with heat or water. These denature oils and reduce, if not ruin their efficacy. Therefore, you have to make sure that you enjoy 100% oil quality. This can be achieved using a nebulising diffuser.
The Organic Aromas Nebulizing Diffuser is a unique aromatherapy tool. It employs modern technology to give you the very best experience when you diffuse. This nebulizing diffuser doesn’t use water or heat. There are no plastics used to make it as well. Keep in mind that plastics can be toxic when used in diffuser parts.
This diffuser uses a fluid dynamics technology known as the Bernoulli principle, to ensure that very fine essential oil particles are diffused in the air while maintaining 100% oil purity. This quality aromatherapy is therefore what you want to achieve when working from home.
The Nebulizing Diffuser by Organic Aromas is made of two main sections, a towering glass top and a hardwood base. It is a beautiful piece of art that can be used as a centerpiece. You will find an inspiring collection of diffusers in different designs, shapes, sizes and shades. Feast your eyes on the product galleries and choose a nebulizing diffuser that speaks to you.
Working from home doesn’t have to be daunting, just set the right mood with a diffuser and enjoy. After a productive day, essential oils also help you wind down. Diffusing a soothing aroma of rose or whatever scent you prefer can help you transition into effortless relaxation. This diffuser is affordable and lasts years with proper maintenance at home.
After investing in a high quality nebulizing diffuser, don’t forget to buy high quality essential oils. Pure and organic oils are the best, avoid cheap oils that do not guarantee quality aromatherapy.