Health Benefits of Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts from Venice Bakery
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jimmy DeSisto discuss the following:
- Venice Bakery has been successful using traditional recipes for many years. What made you want to create a product that would be safe for the gluten-free community?
- What products does Venice Bakery currently offer? Will you expand to add new products?
- What special precautions do you take to make sure Venice Bakery products are safe for those with Celiac Disease?
- Which testimonials from satisfied customers have especially stood out to you?
- Do you have a favorite gluten-free pizza recipe you can share with our listeners?
Family-owned since 1950, Venice Bakery is dedicated to servicing the gluten-free and vegan community with quality products that taste as good as being healthy feels. The flatbreads are so out of this world gorgeous, you would never guess they are gluten-free!
“Families with a gluten-intolerant member often experience frustration when dining out. Now they can craft new pizza inventions using Venice Bakery’s crisp and hearty crusts with all of their favorite toppings in the comfort of their own homes,” says Venice Bakery CEO Jimmy DeSisto. “We work to create tasty and appealing options that all can safely enjoy.”
VeniceBakery.com features a convenient online ordering system that brings its wholesome goods to you. Looking to make a beautiful sandwich with meats, cheeses, olive oil, shredded lettuce, tomato and more? Try warm, fresh Venice Bakery artisan flatbreads. Give your vegan friends and family a Gluten-Free Vegan Variety Pack and experiment with tapenades, soy cheeses and roasted peppers – the possibilities are endless!
Whether you are shopping for tasty gluten-free alternatives for yourself, your family or your loved ones, Venice Bakery has everything you need to truly make your holidays the most wonderful and tasty time of the year!
Related Web Site: venicebakery.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: