Diana Fletcher who is the Stress Reducing Expert Author, Life Coach and Speaker joins Elite Professionals Magazine Radio. She discusses her latest book entitled “Happy on Purpose Daily Messages of Empowerment and Joy for Women”.
Elite Professionals Magazine Radio is powered by eliteprofessionals.org.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Diana Fletcher discuss the following:
- How would you define happiness and why is this so important?
- Why do you place such an emphasis of stress reduction and self care?
- Your book is written for women–will men benefit from it? What tip from the book could benefit both men and women?
- Can you offer some tips right now for happiness and joy?
- What is your most powerful stress reducing tip and what would you suggest people try to do every day?
Diana Fletcher is the Stress Reducing Expert author, life coach and speaker. Diana inspires people to live lives of good health and happiness and offers strategies to guide them on their path. Diana coaches individual clients and groups. She has conducted workshops for businesses and corporations including H.J. Heinz Corporation, Philips Corporation and Marc USA. She is often requested as a keynote speaker for women’s expos and conventions.
Diana is the author of six books and also writes for online publications. She publishes a blog for women at www.thoughtsbydiana.com.
She can be reached through her website, www.thoughtsbydiana.com or 412 612-5977.
Related Web Site: www.thoughtsbydiana.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: