Gratuity has gone digitial with the innovative new app called Bravo!
Maria Luna, Co-Founder of Bravo Tipping Made Easy that is becoming the best alternative to tipping without using cash, with social integrity where gratuity has literally gone digital joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Maria Luna discuss the following:
- Please remind our listeners the history behind Bravo Tipping. Why did you decide to create the app?
- Do you believe the future of the tipping industry will become digital?
- I heard you partnered with Alice Cooper’s Solid Rock Center. Tell us about the partnership and how your vision aligns with this teen center?
- Moving forward what are the plans for the partnership and how can one donate to the charity of their choice using Bravo?
- Who else is currently using the app and what cities are you looking at entering next?
- What platforms can you download the app on? How does it work?
- Is there a cost for the app?
Maria Luna, MBA, Co-Founder, and COO
Maria has an MBA from McCombs Business School (UT, Austin) and over 22 years of experience in brand management and new product launches. She has worked for Nabisco in Mexico City, Abbott Pharmaceuticals where she launched in Puerto Rico, Humira, the fastest growing anti-TNF therapy, Bristol Myers Squibb where she directed Marketing for Plavix, the then #1 drug in the local market and later did Business Development for Mayo Clinic before starting her own strategic marketing consulting business, Parla, LLC and now the startup Bravo, LLC.
Maria is a VIP member of the National Association of Professional Women. She is privileged to work as Product and Marketing Manager for Nabisco S.A de C.V. (Mexico City), Ochsner Clinic in LA, Abbott Pharmaceuticals, Bristol Myers Squibb in Puerto Rico and for Mayo Clinic before starting my own strategic marketing consulting business, Parla, LLC and now also Bravo, LLC. She has helped several local companies revamp and fine tune operations with subsequent healthy growth of market share. Maria has taken products from concept to launch with successful market penetration. She is fluent in five different languages including English, Spanish, Puerto Rican, Italian and French.