Lisa Eyo Andrews, the CEO and Founder of This Is LD, a global digital marketing agency that specializes in healthcare, technology, and education joins Enterprise Radio. Lisa is an industry thought leader, speaker, author, and a social impact advocate for entrepreneurs and women-owned businesses.
- When a company talks about ‘global marketing’ – what does that really mean and how can a company achieve such a thing?
- Your company is based in the UK but you work with clients from around the world. How is a business model like ThisIsLD’s different from a locally-focused marketing agency?
- Social media and privacy regulations can vary widely from country to country – how do you manage a global marketing campaign in the face of these varying legal requirements?
- Are there some “top tips” you’d advise any company seeking to enter a new and international market?
- What do you see as the global marketing “hot spots” in the world today – the places that offer true marketing opportunity for a growing company?
- What are the biggest trends entrepreneurs should know about that you are seeing from your global perspective – and are there any tips or advice you’d share to entrepreneurs seeking global market exposure?
Lisa Eyo Andrews is the CEO and founder of This Is LD, a global digital marketing agency that specializes in healthcare, technology, and education. Lisa is an industry thought leader, speaker, author, and a social impact advocate for entrepreneurs and women-owned businesses. With extensive experience also serving as both Creative Director and white-label Development Lead for various agencies and companies worldwide, Lisa has earned a reputation as an authority in the field. She has made significant contributions to discussions and panels on topics such as digital development, future technologies, and best practices. This is LD has emerged as an expert provider of digital marketing solutions, earning accolades as one of the top SEO agencies in Vancouver, and one of the best digital agencies in London for 2023.
People also listened to this: Take Two: How to Successfully Embrace a New Self-Identity