Getting noticed as a consultant with Dr. Emad Rahim
Dr. Emad Rahim is an award winning author, educator and entrepreneur who currently serves as the Endowed Chair of The Project Management Center of Excellence and Associate Professor at Bellevue University and will discuss getting noticed as a consultant again joins Enterprise Radio.
- As a professor you always advocated on the importance of education. I assume education and training would be one of your top picks for consultants to become famous. Am I right?
- What about leveraging your colleagues and other professionals in your circle?
- I agree on the importance of leveraging and highlighting people in your network, but what if your network is limited. How can a new professional develop a strong network?
- What about putting your thoughts and ideas on paper? You have a strong following on your blogs and columns. Would you recommend consultants to publish?
- I would assume communication skills are vital to getting noticed. What is something impactful that a consultant can do to communicate their expertise to their public?
Dr. Emad Rahim serves as the Kotouc Endowed Chair for PM Center of Excellence at Bellevue University and is ranked as an Associate Professor in the College of Science and Technology. He is an award-winning author, entrepreneur, community leader and educator. He was recognized by the United Nations as an Empact100 for his social entrepreneurship work and was the recipient of the 40 Under Forty Business Award given by Whitman School of Management and the Syracuse Business Journal.
Dr. Rahim writes extensively on the topic of business, entrepreneurship and marketing for Forbes, The Startup and CEO Magazine, and blogs for TweakYourBiz and IntelligentHQ. He was the former University Dean of Business at Colorado Tech and Director of Venture Connect at SUNY Morrisville State College.
Follow him on Twitter @DrEmadRahim
Watch his story on YouTube: Against the Odds – https://youtu.be/cn6tCmtNUsg.