Get Your Spouse an Australian Visa in 2022
What is an Australian partner visa? The current partner visa act enables a visa applicant to apply for both a temporary and permanent partner visa in a single application – one initial application and one visa application fee. The onshore counterpart of subclass 309/100 visa application is the subclass 820/801 visa application. The temporary partner visas are the 820 and 309 visas.
The permanent partner visas are the 801 and 100 visas. According to the Government, partner visa applicants may soon be asked to pay one charge at the temporary partner visa application stage and another price during the permanent partner visa assessment stage.
In some cases, a temporary partner visa applicant or temporary partner visa holder may be awarded a permanent partner visa even though their relationship with their sponsor has ended. This may include cases where the applicant has experienced domestic violence or has an Australian kid.
The Subclass 820 Partner Visa (temporary) is designed exclusively for onshore Australian visa applicants who have an Australian partner, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. This article explains what the 820 visa covers, as well as four visa benefits you may not be aware of.
Benefits of Subclass 820 Partner Visa
You will be allowed to perform the following once you have obtained the 820 Visa:
#1: Full work rights
The 820 visa provides a great deal of flexibility. Not only may you utilise it to stay in Australia until your permanent 801 visa is approved, but you also have the following:
- Complete working rights.
- Complete freedom to travel in and out of Australia.
- In Australia, you can study. However, unlike Australian citizens or permanent residents, you are not eligible for government funding to research.
#2: You gain access to Medicare
You get access to Health care as soon as you apply for the Subclass 820 visa with the help of PTE Gold Coast. The Government provides you with access to Australian healthcare services such as:
- Treatments and consultations from doctors, dentists, optometrists, and a variety of other practitioners are provided for free (or at a reduced cost).
- As a Government (public) patient, you are entitled to free treatment and lodging in a public hospital.
- Medications on the PBS.
#3 Be able to stay with your loved ones
Stay in Australia with your partner until you qualify for a permanent 801 Visa. You can also bring your children if you have them during this time. After receiving your permanent visa, you will be eligible for Australian citizenship.
#4 Can include dependent children in an application if they are in Australia.
This is a terrific perk of the 820 visas and simplifies the process of permanently relocating your family to Australia. Your children will have the same rights and visa requirements as you if they match the qualifying criteria.
Dependent children or stepchildren must be under the age of 18 or over the age of 18 but under the age of 23.
- Be financially reliant on you or your spouse because they are a full-time student; or, if you are over the age of 23, be unable to work owing to mental or physical disability.
- You are not married, engaged, or in a de facto relationship.
#5 Free access to the Adult Migration English Program (AMEP).
If you need improvement with your English, the Australian Adult Migrant English Program offers free English language sessions. You are eligible for 510 hours of instruction. These classes are available in cities throughout Australia, as well as in rural and regional locations.
There are numerous study options available, including:
- The option of studying full-time or part-time
- Weekend and evening classes are available.
- Schemes for home tutoring
- Online self-directed learning
- Distance education (regular over-the-phone contact or classes via the Internet).
Additionally, the 820 Partner visa permits visa holders to travel to and from Australia as often as they like.
How to become a Migration Agent
Becoming a Migration Agent involves substantial preparation and authorisation from the Australian Government. You must be at least 18 years old and have a special category visa if you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen.
When you first register Migration Agent Gold Coast, you must produce confirmation of your migration law education and complete the Capstone Assessment, which is an independent assessment to ensure that you fulfil the appropriate criteria.
- Graduate Diploma in Australian Migration Law and Practice The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority recommends this training (OMARA).
- Enroll in and pass the Capstone Assessment after graduating.
- Within 12 months of passing the Capstone Assessment, apply to OMARA to become a Registered Migration Agent Gold Coast. When you apply, you must also demonstrate your English language skills and obtain a National Police Check.
- Purchase Professional Liability Insurance. All Registered Migration Agents must have this certification.
- Keep a professional library. At a Migration Agent’s place of business, a professional library containing current acts and laws and policies and processes must be kept.
- Participate in continued professional development (CPD). Because the legislation is always changing, once you become a Migration Agent, you must complete professional development hours every year to guarantee your knowledge and understanding is current.