Crowdfunding, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Health & Fitness, Start Up Companies
From Kickstarter Craze to Fully-Functioning Business and Beyond
Steven Yu, Founder and CEO of StandDesk, the company revolutionizing health, happiness and productivity joins Enterprise Radio to discuss why using Kickstarter was the most valuable decision for the infant stage of the company.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steven Yu discuss the following:
- What made you decide to showcase your product and launch on a crowdfunding platform?
- Why was using Kickstarter the most valuable decision for the infant stage of StandDesk?
- What has kept the StandDesk business a step (or two or three) ahead of the other products that have come out in the wellness solutions industry in the last 3 years?
- Where do you see StandDesk, the brand, and the product evolution in 5 years?
- What gets you out of bed and into CEO-mode each morning?
Steven Yu is the Founder and CEO at StandDesk. When he’s not driving company’s vision, strategy, and growth, he’s developing new and innovative wellness products for home and offices alike. Under Steven’s leadership, StandDesk stands at the forefront of the office wellness revolution. Steven has earned a degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California and an MS of International Trade from the University of Science and Technology Beijing.