Free Advice from a Leading Business and Entertainment Attorney
Jeff Kravitz, a Business & Entertainment and IP attorney, a Partner at Fox Rothschild which is a national law firm with more than 650 attorneys practicing in 21 offices coast to coast joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Legal Corner Channel.
- What prompted you to become an entertainment attorney in Hollywood? Do you practice outside of Los Angeles?
- Who are some of the business and entertainment clients you’ve represented over the years?
- What are the reasons for which an entertainer would hire someone like you?
- Why would attorneys make up a part of an A lister’s entourage?
- What should entertainers or studios look for in a good entertainment attorney?
- What are your thoughts on social media as it relates to Intellectual Property?
Named as one of the leading intellectual property, trademark, copyright and trade secrets attorneys in California by Chambers USA, Jeff Kravitz focuses his practice on business and intellectual property, entertainment and technology disputes.
Jeff has significant experience with copyright, trademark and unfair competition matters, as well as media, libel and trade secret law and partnership breakups or “business divorces.”
Jeff represents clients in the entertainment industry, including production companies, studios and individuals with their litigation needs, particularly concerning copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, sexual harassment and provides business counseling related to their intellectual property.
Additionally, Jeff represents online technology companies and emerging startups in litigation matters and counsels companies as they seek to protect their intellectual property.
Beyond Fox Rothschild, Jeff serves as outside general counsel and is a member of the Board of Advisors for the National Sports Marketing Network. He served as a moderator for the Loyola Entertainment Law Review publication, “Legal Implication of Podcasting.”