Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Fashion & Image, Sales / Marketing
Former Marine Montee Tayion Holland turns Entrepreneur, & CEO and designer of Tayion Collection for men
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:27 — 24.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Montee Tayion Holland, President and CEO of the Tayion Collection for men, an upscale tailored men’s wearline joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Montee Tayion Holland discuss the following:
- How did you go from the US Marine Corps, followed by educator to a full blown entrepreneur and men’s wear designer?
- Walk us through the birth and conception of Tayion.
- You’re company is growing and expanding fairly quickly, where can consumers buy your collection? And tell us about your recent store expansion.
- So which collection is currently hitting retail right now and what should we expect in your new line?
- What is your inspiration for your collections and has COVID and working from home hurt your business or accelerated it?
Montee Tayion Holland is the President and CEO of the Tayion Collection. He is a Detroit, Michigan, native and Marine Corps veteran who will often describe his clientele as Renaissance men. That descriptor is also an accurate portrayal of Holland himself. He is a self-made businessman who left a job at Pfizer to step out on faith to begin designing.
In 2003, Holland had his first successful showing at the Las Vegas Magic Garment Industry Convention. Holland has since created an international brand that successfully distributed in excess of $40M in merchandise. The brand also has a notable repertoire of patrons including business professionals, public dignitaries and celebrities.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Oliver Trevena, entrepreneur and Co-Founder of functional cactus water beverage Caliwater