Daniel Nyiri Founder & CEO of 4U Fitness who has developed a high tech invention that allows you to get a 3 hour workout in just 20 minutes joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Daniel Nyiri discuss the following:
- What made you choose this path? Is it family legacy or are you a pioneer? Did you go to school for it or are you learning as you go?
- They say that to be successful you have to be passionate, so share what drives you every day?
- How important is social media to your business and how do you make it work?
- We hear that every successful person has a morning ritual, what is yours?
- Do you have any advise for aspiring business owners just starting out?
Daniel Nyiri is an entrepreneur with one goal: to revolutionize the fitness industry. And in just a few years he has already begun to make an impact.
Daniel is the founder and CEO of 4U Fitness, a personal training studio franchise based in Tampa, Florida. Previously he was a professional hockey player, model, and certified personal trainer originating from Budapest, Hungary.
In 2011, with $150 in his pocket and nothing else to his name, he moved to the U.S. after two events changed his life forever. Daniel lost his grandparents to obesity and suffered an injury severe enough to close the door to any potential future in hockey. Instead of letting it shatter his world, Daniel discovered a new purpose in life and decided to pursue a dream to change the world by reducing obesity, one person at a time.