- You’d been running very successfully for many years prior to expanding nationally as a franchise, what was the big thing that made you take the leap to go Australia-wide?
- There’s a lot of Gyms and Personal Trainers out there, what’s so different about Fitness Enhancement Personal Training?
- What are some of the biggest successes Fitness Enhancement has had with clients?
- Why would somebody want to become a Fitness Enhancement franchisee?
- What sort of price is a franchise, and what do franchisees get?
Scott Hunt is the CEO and founder of Fitness Enhancement Personal Training. Scott founded Fitness Enhancement way back in 1999 on just $400 and has since built his company to the third largest Personal Training company in Australia. The unique niche of 100% private Personal Training Studios and Mobile Personal Trainers means that the company stands out and offers a service above and beyond the typical Personal Trainer. Clients can train in 100% privacy and avoid the crowds, waits and posers that so many Gyms are renown for. Fitness Enhancement offers a convenient and easy way to get in shape that caters to busy people who don’t want to feel like their life has to revolve around the Gym.
For Personal Trainers Fitness Enhancement offers affordable Franchise Council Accredited franchises that solve many of the problems Personal Trainers have building their business elsewhere. Fitness Enhancement not only provides extensive franchisee training, Personal Training qualifications, exclusive territories and all the tried and proven systems, they also provides a full marketing and secretarial service for their franchisees so new client calls are answered on 1800 PT for U and booked straight into a Personal Trainers diary.
Scott Hunt is qualified Personal Trainer and has done over 20,000 Personal Training sessions and taught over 2,000 classes prior to stepping behind the scenes to expand Australia-wide and oversee hundreds of thousands of sessions. He has been awarded the fitness industries highest award, the “Gold Award” twice by Australia’s industry governing body, Fitness Australia and is also one of 12 Fitness Australia business council members in the country. As a business owner Scott has a Bachelor of Business in Sports Management and has twice been a Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist on the Gold Coast.