Fitness and Mindset for a Healthier Life
Adriana Albritton, author of the book “28 Days to a New Life, A Holistic Program to Get Fit, Delay Aging, and Enhance Your Mindset” and Founder of the blog FitnAll.com and AFit Wellness, a coaching service to help people get fitter and healthier joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adriana Albritton discuss the following:
- How did you star merging fitness and mindset?
- What is FitnAll?
- In regards to nutrition and diet, what should people be concentrating on?
- How can people start changing their mindset
- You have a new book, 28 Days to a New Life, tell us a little bit about it.
- There is so much information about fitness and fat loss on the internet and everywhere else, what are the 3 tips you would give to people who want to start their fitness journey or want to validate their current regimen?
Adriana Albritton is the Founder of AFit Wellness and the blog FitNAll.com. This Colombian native is a Fitness Wellness Mentor, holds a Master’s degree in Forensic Psychology, certifications in Personal Training & Fitness Nutrition, and has participated nationally with the National Physique Committee in Figure competitions.
Additionally, Adriana is a co-author in The Better Business Book Volumes 2 and 3 and author in the book 28 Days to a New Life, A Holistic Program to Get Fit, Delay Aging, and Enhance Your Mindset.
People also listened to this:Jani Tuomi of Microdrop’s imaware at-home health testing