Financial Services for Small Businesses, Intrinsic DM2
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Yvette Busha discuss the following:
- What does the name Intrinsic dm², Inc. mean?
- What is the business all about? Does your business have a stated mission statement, the reason that this business exists? Briefly review the business concept.
- What are the principal products or services provided by the company?
- Who are your clients and why would they choose your company and services, & why would your clients choose you over the competition?
- How are the products/services delivered to the customer?
- What is the gist of your business idea? What advice can you give to your clients?
Yvette Busha, President/Owner
Yvette loves to create a numerical picture for small business owners and busy individuals based upon the facts and numbers that they provide. With 30 years of experience in various financial accounting and tax roles, she is able to provide accurate and timely information to share with her clients and to offer them the best advice for their financial situation and affairs. Yvette helps create the stepping stones to their success and each financial decision is important in creating a truly positive financial future.
Areas of Expertise:
30 years of corporate and small business upper management experience in the financial and accounting sectors, along with my strong knowledge of both cash and accrual accounting systems, enable me to oversee all aspects of financial forecasting, resource allocation, fund management, accounting and control. Ensuring all workflows meet deadlines, quality standards, both external and internal GAAP compliance requirements are my personal standard. An expert in investment tax laws and payroll along with remaining current in Federal and State Tax Laws, I have performed personal and business tax returns for the last few years as a tax professional and EA.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: