Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Paul Saunders discuss the following:
- Tell us a little about yourself. Personally and Professionally.
- How did you get started in E-commerce? It is not exactly or obviously consistent with your back ground.
- Why Exceptionalsheets.com? Seems like a very unique niche?
- What ecommerce platform are you currently using & why?
- In your experience how is E-commerce different from more traditional business?
- What next? What are your plans for the future?
Paul Saunders, 33, is an entrepreneur and the founder of ExceptionalSheets.com, an e-commerce business specializing in the sale of luxury bed and bath linens. He is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy, in Annapolis, Maryland, and previously served 7 years as an Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. More recently Paul held a position as a senior level manager with a fortune 1000 consumer goods corporation.
Related Web Site: ExceptionalSheets.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: