Entrepreneur Speaks on Launching a Tech Business to Save People Money
Michael Asare, CEO of Fineprintf Technologies Inc. and Founder of the FeeBelly app, a fine print detecting app, to instantly catch hidden fees, excess fees and costly terms buried deep in the fine print of financial agreements and contracts for FREE joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michael Asare discuss the following:
- Michael, tell us about your background to get us started today.
- When did you realize, you wanted to get into the technology field?
- Tell us about your new app – FeeBelly?
- How did the idea for FeeBelly come to you?
- The American population is spending extra money on hidden fees-how can FeeBelly help us save money? In what ways, do hidden fees impact the economy?
- Tell us-how does one become a ‘tech entrepreneur?’ Any advice for somebody who is interested in getting into this industry?
- What are the top ways users and the average consumer can use FeeBelly? What are some ways businesses could use FeeBelly?
- Where does your inspiration for what you do come from?
Michael Asare is a knowledgeable manager with over eighteen years of experience delivering successful revenue enabling solutions. He is the Founder & CEO of Fineprintf Technologies Inc. – FeeBelly. FeeBelly is the best solution to finding hidden fees and costly details buried in financial agreements. FeeBelly is a new innovative app that launched in January 2017 exclusive with the App Store.
Michael is entrepreneurial, hands-on, and forward-thinking with an exceptional record of providing leadership and execution. Michael has led teams to excellent levels of efficiency, growth and customer satisfaction. He has a solid understanding of business, service strategies, architecture, infrastructure, project management, and ITIL concepts. Michael has demonstrated commitment to the constant learning and the use of emerging technologies to serve and support
Michael is originally from Ghana, studied at the University of Chicago for Computer Science. As an entrepreneur he has a focus on building organization’s desired culture to enhance customers experience and ensure proper execution of core business functions.