Rosalie Hou, CEO of Elix Wireless Charging Systems that is committed to producing the most unique wireless charging systems in the world joins Enterprise Radio.
ELIX Wireless Charging Systems is known for their innovative work in the wireless space. They are growing to expand into a wider range of applications and markets such as full-scale EV charging, auxiliary battery charging, industrial charging, undersea charging, and medical charging. Named as one of British Columbia’s top 25 most innovative companies in 2014 and with a global portfolio of investors and partners, ELIX has an international team drawing from a range of science and technology fields, committed to producing the most unique wireless charging systems in the world.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Rosalie Hou discuss the following:
- Tell us about ELIX Wireless Charging systems.
- Who can best benefit from your products?
- What are some of the important features that competitors may not have?
- Recently you teamed up with the Zongshen Group. Why Zongshen and tell us about the overall benefit of the partnership?
- Who are some of your other partners in the industry?
- ELIX is one of the safest technologies for public and medical charging. Explain.
- From an overall investment standpoint, you just raised series A funding. What will the investment be used to develop.
- What is your advice to entrepreneurs who are looking to brand a successful product or looking for strategic collaboration partners? Any lessons learned?
Rosalie Hou is the CEO at ELIX Wireless Charging Systems. Ms. Hou has a broad knowledge as a business leader in automation control area. Her success is based on her strong leadership skills in the management of direct reports, customers and third parties. Her communication capabilities supported the active relationship management of cross BU and cross function team. Her strength is the ability to build up new business out of challenging situations and bring business ideas from the creation to the implementation.
Previously, she was a sales leader and managed a 300 million dollar business with Emerson Process Management China Co Ltd, she also was a business leader for Rosemount Analytical China group at Emerson Process achieving a 12 percent growth in 10 years. She has a Bachelor of Electronic Engineering from Shanghai University of Electronic Engineering. She also is fluent in Mandarin and English.