Richard Milam, CEO of EnableSoft, a software company that helps small businesses eliminate the burden of routine data processes without programming especially during tax season, joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Richard Milam discuss the following:
- What is Foxtrot by EnableSoft?
- How can technology help in dealing with taxes this year? More deadlines? More complex code?
- Why is security such a hot topic this year? How can technology help?
- How can a company with limited resources deal with thousands of records, without error, in a timely manner?
- Can you provide an example of how a company used Foxtrot when dealing with a large amount of data entry or maintenance?
- What are the top 3 ways people use technology like Foxtrot to help them on a regular basis when dealing with their data challenges?
- What industries does Foxtrot primarily serve?
Richard Milam, Founder and CEO of EnableSoft Incorporated (www.enablesoft.com). EnableSoft, is engaged in offering game changing software products and services to the business and financial services industry, healthcare and a dozen other markets. EnableSoft serves over 500 corporate clients worldwide. Prior to founding EnableSoft in 1995, Richard was a partner and served as Senior Vice President of FiTech PLUSmark, Inc. Richard designed and implemented a business plan to offer bank merger data conversion services which resulted in the successful merger of over 50 financial institutions.