Dynamic Personal Training in Eastchester, New York, helping you live a healthier lifestyle
Joe Netrda, co-founder and personal trainer at Dynamic Personal Training in Eastchester, New York joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. Dynamic Personal Training offers a variety of training programs to help people lose weight, build muscle, increase strength, or simply live a healthier lifestyle.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Joe Netrda discuss the following:
- Why do you offer new clients an assessment and why is it important?
- Trainer certification is always important. Are your trainers nationally certified?
- What does a typical personal training session involve?
- There are many misconceptions about personal training. What’s the most common misconception and how do you address it?
- It seems like personal training is increasing in popularity, what makes people choose Dynamic Personal Training over other options?
Joseph Netrda is the co-founder and personal trainer at Dynamic Personal Training. Having been certified over 12 years ago through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, Joseph has provided clients with individualized training programs and nutritional counseling.
His previous experience includes personal training at Gold’s Gym and the New York Sports Club. He believes that adopting a lifestyle of optimal nutrition along with a well-balanced progressive training program is essential to long-term success in achieving one’s fitness goals.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: