Dwolla and Brady Harris Modernize Digital Payments
Brady Harris, the Chief Executive Officer of Dwolla joins Enterprise Radio. With over 20 years of experience in the payments industry, he’s making programmable payments the standard for any industry.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brady Harris discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience about your background and your entrepreneurial journey before finding Dwolla and a little background about the company?
- What were some of the challenges and obstacles on the road to finding Dwolla and how did you overcome them?
- As the digital payment industry continues on a record growth trajectory; what makes Dwolla different than its competitors?
- What advice do you have for fellow entrepreneurs on overcoming obstacles and fears of running a company?
- Can you tell the audience about some of the key partners Dwolla is doing business with for the last few years?
Brady Harris, is the Chief Executive Officer of Dwolla. With over 20 years of experience in the payments industry, he’s making programmable payments the standard for any industry.
Prior to Dwolla, Harris was the President of Payscape, a nationwide FinTech/SaaS provider that offers dynamic payment solutions. At Payscape, he was a member of the senior executive team, overseeing more than 1,000 employees between 13 global offices. He played a key role in the merger between Payscape and Payroc, creating a full-service payment powerhouse that operates in 46 countries, to 60,000+ businesses with over $25 billion in annual payment volume.
In his 18 year history of leadership in FinTech, Payments and SaaS industries, including multiple successful private equity transactions, Harris excels at accelerating growth and successfully scaling businesses. In 2017 he was recognized as the 3rd highest rated CEO nationwide by Glassdoor.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Former CEO Alex A Molinaroli on Effective Leadership in Modern Business