Drumming Up Business in the Entertainment Industry
Tom Farnell, Founder and Director of Entertainment Nation, a UK-based live entertainment agency that supplies bands, musicians and performers for weddings, parties and corporate events joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tom Farnell discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a bit about yourself and Entertainment Nation?
- What was your motivation for starting Entertainment Nation?
- Who are your customers?
- How do you find your customers? Word of mouth, marketing efforts ect.
- What are the benefits of booking live entertainment through an agency?
- What’s the most exciting thing about owning a business?
Tom Farnell is the Co-Founder and company Director of UK-based entertainment agency Entertainment Nation. Entertainment Nation supplies bands, musicians and performers for a wide range of events including weddings, parties, charity balls, awards ceremonies, corporate events and Christmas parties.
Tom is an experienced professional musician who, alongside running Entertainment Nation, continues to play drums in an in-demand professional function band. Tom’s extensive experience in the music industry is the foundation of the Entertainment Nation ethos of providing exemplary customer service through knowledge of every aspect of planning entertainment at a live event.
Social Media Links:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+EntertainmentnationCoUkofficial