Denslow Digital’s MySecretLuxury.com, fulfilling your fantasies
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Stacy Rybchin discuss the following:
- Give us a little background on your company, MySecretLuxury.com and how it came about. Describe the project in your own words.
- Your company was recently mentioned in an INC magazine article about the opportunity in the adult market. Why do you think this industry is growing despite the worldwide downturn? And, how can other businesses capitalize on it?
- With the Internet so pervasive in our lives, do you think you could run your business as successfully as you do?
- What are the key differentiators between you and other players?
- Why did you choose to go the luxury route in an economic downturn?
Stacy Rybchin is the founder and CEO of Denslow Digital LLC, an e-commerce incubator. Rybchin is a former senior corporate meeting planner from Ernst & Young with a background in finance. After more than a year of analysis and market research, she found a niche in the adult pleasure product market that she saw as the perfect opportunity for the US market given the current market trends and market potential in the US for the relatively untapped luxury market.
Mysecretluxury.com celebrates the unique passions of every person. We support how you choose to engage in your pursuit of passion and pleasure through a carefully curated collection of products that embody, style, design and functionality. Our mission is to inspire love, romance, and intimate moments one satisfied customer at a time through our line of pleasure products and romance enhancers, which provide the occasion to give and get pleasure, grow love, celebrate intimacy, and introduce fun.
Related Web Site: www.Mysecretluxury.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: