Debunking Myths Around Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
James T. McKim, PMP, ITIL, the Founder and Managing Partner at Organizational Ignition where he and his team help organizations ignite efficiency through aligning people, processes and technology joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is The Diversity Factor: Igniting Superior Organizational Performance.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What is “diversity” really?
- What do you mean when you say that diversity is about more than just social justice but is also about organizational performance?
- What are the common misconceptions about diversity in the workplace?
- What are the first steps an organization should take?
James T. McKim, PMP, ITIL, is founder and managing partner at Organizational Ignition where he and his team help organizations ignite efficiency through aligning people, processes and technology. He’s a sought-after speaker, coach, change manager and conference presenter, and is frequently interviewed by the media on organizational performance through diversity. His new book is The Diversity Factor: Igniting Superior Organizational Performance (EPIC Author Publishing, March 1, 2022).
People also listened to this: How to Create a Connection Between Your Brand and Your B2B Customer