Cyber Crime and How They Do It with Lynn Edgington
Lynn Edgington, Founder/President of Eagle Research Associates, Inc & author of the book, “Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun – Cyber Crime How They Do It,” is featured on this episode of Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lynn Edgington discuss the following:
- What is Eagle Research Associates, why did you form it, and what do you do?
- How big of a problem is Internet and non-Internet investment Ponzi’s/scams and other forms of Cyber Crime?
- What are the major Ponzi’s/scams that are targeting the public online?
- Who are the people running theses Ponzi’s/scams?
- Why did you write your book: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun – Cyber Crime How They Do It?
- How can the public support what you do?
- What tips can you leave us with to help keep our audience from falling victim to these cyber criminals?
Lynn Edgington, Founder/President of Eagle Research Associates, Inc
Prior to forming Eagle Research Associates in 2008, Lynn’s qualifications consist of having over 20 years of Insurance, Financial Services, Banking, and Mortgage Lending experience, plus over 20 years of business consulting and management training experience. Prior to forming Eagle, he spent four years researching Internet investment Ponzi’s/scams learning how they operate, discovering the lack of investment knowledge of the public, and the problems facing law enforcement in dealing with the explosion of Internet investment fraud and the other forms of cyber crime.
Lynn is the author of: “Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun – Cyber Crime How They Do It,” which is available on Amazon.com, written to help educate the public on how not be become a victim of these cyber criminals.
Lynn is a guest lecturer at Westwood College School of Criminal Justice, and ITT Tech School of Criminal Justice. He is a guest columnist for the OC Register. As the expert in cyber crime, he is a regular interview guest on the Frank Pastore Radio Show, KKLA-FM, and the Kathryn Raaker “Let’s Just Talk” Radio Show in Cincinnati. Lynn has also appeared as the subject matter expert in a Fraud Squad TV show about the Jeffrey Butler case, and interviewed on several other TV shows.
He is a graduate of Ball State University with a BS Degree majoring in Business Administration and Political Science.
[box_yellow]Note: If you’d like to subscribe using an RSS feed click on the gray RSS feed button at the top left of this page or better still subscribe to the podcast on iTunes it’s free and you’ll never miss an episode on EPN.
For those who’d like to download this episode or listen to it now, right click on the download link above or left click on the grey arrow button above to play now.[/box_yellow]