Customer Expectations Are Skyrocketing. Can Your Business Keep Up?
Brad Cleveland, one of the world’s foremost experts in customer strategy and management and author of “Leading the Customer Experience: How to Chart a Course and Deliver Outstanding Results” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brad Cleveland discuss the following:
- Most every organization “talks” about customer experience. How many are doing it well?
- What do you find are the most common barriers to delivering a great customer experience? What does it take to get it right?
- What are the benefits (to the organization) of improving customer experience? The costs of not doing so?
- Do you have to be in senior level leadership (CEO, CCO, or similar) to make a difference? What impact can you have if you lead a division, department, or even just a team?
- What do the most successful leaders focus on? What’s their secret?
Brad Cleveland is one of the world’s foremost experts in customer strategy and management. Based in Sun Valley, Idaho, he has worked across 45 states and in over 60 countries for clients as diverse as American Express, Apple, USAA, the University of California, and the federal governments of Australia, Canada, and the U.S.
The founding partner and former CEO of the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), Cleveland is now a sought-after speaker and consultant; his books, articles, and LinkedIn Learning courses have been translated into more than a dozen languages. His new book is Leading the Customer Experience: How to Chart a Course and Deliver Outstanding Results (Kogan Page; May 25, 2021).
People also listened to this: Plan for Failure on Your Road to Success