Creativity Is Everything with Sean Thompson
Sean Thompson, an education technology specialist at an international school in Tokyo and the author of the #1 best-selling book “Creativity Is Everything: Rethinking Technology, Schools & Humanity” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sean Thompson discuss the following:
- Why is creativity necessary for human survival; why it snowballs; why innovation is contagious?
- Why do you say that innovation, creativity and technology are the natural order of things?
- Why is connectivity important?
- Why everything is a remix and it’s OK to copy someone else’s work?
- What are some easy ways to incorporate creativity into our lives?
Sean Thompson is an educational technology specialist at an international school in Tokyo. He travels extensively speaking, presenting and leading discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
Sean’s passion for creativity has brought him to stages all over the world. He is highly prolific, regularly appearing on podcasts and vlogs as well as managing his own online resources including the giveitaway.net free technology resource, his Digital Creativity Club YouTube Channel and Facebook group along with his Technology Embedded blog.
In 2014 he partnered with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide. These high-energy events have been held in Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
People also listened to this: Entrepreneurs: Funding Outlook during COVID-19